Creating and Accessing Your Global Outreach Templates
Global Outreach Templates are custom templates that are accessible across every campaign and project.
To create a Global Template:
- Go to Settings at the top right, and select 'Email Accounts'. (Must be logged in as Admin)
- Select the 'Global Templates' section on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click '+ New Template' in the top right corner.
- Before saving, make sure Global Outreach Template is selected and not Quick Reply.
To edit your global templates:
- Make sure that 'Global Outreach Templates' is selected when on the Global Templates screen.
- Click the 'Edit' button in the Actions column next to the global template you need to make changes to.
- Be sure to 'Save' when you are finished making your changes.
To add your global templates to your campaign:
- Go to campaign settings, and click 'Templates & Email Sequence.' (See: How do I return to my email templates?)
- On 'Templates & Email Sequence', select '+Add Attempt #1'.
- On the right side of the screen is your Template Library, along with the templates assigned to the current project, templates from This Project, Other Projects, and your Global templates. Click the Global tab and you'll see all your global templates.
- Click on the desired template to add it as your Attempt #1 and be sure to save!