Learn about the Pitchbox campaign workflow: Inspect, Personalize, and Compose
- New vs. Active Campaigns
- Blacklisting vs. Deleting
- How can I pause a campaign until a particular date?
- How does Pitchbox handle contact forms?
- Is There a Way to Sort Highest or Lowest Ranked Opportunities, Number of Contacts, in the Workflow?
- I’ve Just Sent Out my 1st Attempt. How do I send Out a Follow Up?
- How Do I Initiate Auto-Follow Up When Sending Out my First Email?
- Is There a Way to Retrieve Additional Contact Information (i.e. Social Media Profiles) for Contacts in Pitchbox?
- What Does the Red Flag Mean Next to an Opportunity/Contact?
- Is There a Way to Keep Track of Opportunities I Remove From my List in Personalization?
- How Do I Inspect?
- How Do I Personalize?
- How Do I Compose?
- The Outreach Sequence Explained
- What’s the Blacklist and How do I Add Something to It?
- Keyboard Shortcuts in Pitchbox
- How Can I Filter my Opportunities in Pitchbox?
- What are Custom Fields?